Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer is here

Well, I haven't posted in a while. Today after Jess and I went to see "The Hangover" we went to Cheesecake Factory (we go there a lot) and I tried something different besides my usual Four Cheese Pasta. I got Huevos Rancheros (with no onions) and it was delicious!! Then we got Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cheesecake and that was fabulous too.

I am missing the weather in London. It is SO hot in Texas right now. boo.

Sorry I have nothing too exciting to post for now. Jess is off of work tomorrow so it feels like Friday night but it's really Thursday.

Oh, on another note, I was attempting to download a new ringtone and accidentally got an "answer tone" so now if you call me you will hear some music instead of ringing. UGH. I will hopefully be canceling that soon.

xoxo
em

No comments:

Post a Comment