Monday, December 21, 2009

long time

So, I've been a terrible blogger. Hopefully I will blog more once our sweet Laney Elizabeth is born so I can write about her milestones. Sorry if you try to come read a post and it's not there. I don't even know if anyone will read this but I'll type it for you for when you're ready to read it. :) I am now in my 3rd trimester (in like 15 minutes it officially begins I suppose)- how time flies! I feel bigger and bigger and can't believe I still have 3 months to keep growing.

We are in Longview for Christmas this week. It's been good to have no schedule, but we've stayed busy. It's also my birthday on Wednesday so that will be fun (although, no real schedule... I just get to play the princess card all day). I played the oboe at church on Sunday with the Choir/Strings for the Christmas Cantata. It is fun to play once a year. I thought it was cool to play while pregnant since my mom played the cello in the Longview Symphony when she was pregnant with me and I would dance around in her belly. Now Laney got a similar experience.

My little baby sister who is 22 got her wisdom teeth out this morning so I spent the day at home helping my mom with her and wrapping presents. Mama took a ginormous calligraphy job so she's been busy with that. Liz was acting freakishly normal this evening and is barely swollen... we will see how it goes tomorrow though...

Who knows... maybe I will blog this week since I am on "Winter Break."

Now I'm super sleepy so I will sleep.

xoxo
em

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog!!!

    I hope Elizabeth is still doing well. I was the same as her, in that I didnt swell at all really nor did I act like I was in pain, but I had horrible headaches a couple days later. I also had trouble with the vicodin they gave me so eventually I just took Advil. I hope she has it easy.

    I had a blast as lunch even though it was only for a short time. We need to do it again soon. We are so busy, but that is no excuse. We need to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete