Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dublin, Day 3

Today we went to Howth, an almost island fishing village. We rode the train there. It was beautiful. My legs were REALLY sore from walking uphill, but I'll make it.

We went to a little restaurant with seafood, but I had chicken like a cool person. I am not a big fan of seafood. Jess is allergic so he had chicken also. After all morning and early afternoon in Howth, we rode the train back to the city where Jess and I went to H&M. HOORAY! I usually have an annual spending spree there. I love that store. Then we walked around some and ended up eating at a pub. It was cute and right on the river. When we got out, it was raining- oh, well. We waited for the bus for a long time then came on back to the Crowne Plaza where I fell asleep reading about London. I have since woken up and am blogging now. About to make myself sleep again.

Peace out.
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment